Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Here we go again

So I guess it's time to give you a little info about me. I live in NYC with my boyfriend, L, and I just finished grad school and am starting a job in city government. Like a lot of 20-something female bloggers out there, I sometimes feel a little lost navigating this strange time of life where I really don't feel like an adult, but am beginning to suspect that I should. I've got the travel bug majorly and imagine myself living in all sorts of faraway lands and having crazy adventures. And if it wasn't for the boy, maybe I would. But alas, I'm a girl who can't leave her man. So here I am, still hoping for adventures, albeit of a somewhat tamer variety. I want this blog to be a way to express myself and practice my writing, and if I also get to become a part of the amazing community of women bloggers out there, that would be fantastic. I read all your blogs all the time, and as soon as I figure out how to comment and set up a blogroll, I hope you'll come on by and say hello. I'm pretty technologically challenged, so this is bound to be interesting, but maybe one day I'll have an internet bff all my own.

No comments: